Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Good Problem To Have

I am reading a lot of professional books, blogs and articles this summer to prepare for next year. But with all this reading, I feel like my head is going to explode! I have so many ideas in my head and it is hard to figure out which ones will work for me. So many great ideas are out there and there is no way to do them all. And there are so many differing and sometimes conflicting theories about what works best, so it is hard to determine which direction to take. I want to figure out what works for me and my students and combine different elements of these different ideas so that my teaching is the most effective. One website that I have been looking at since last year but wanted to really dig deep in this summer is WritingFix. It has a wealth of information and I LOVE all the free resources but I don't even know where to begin when I look at the home page! But I guess having too much information is a good thing and better than not having enough. I can't imagine if we didn't have the internet to help with our lesson planning. Can you?



No comments:

Post a Comment